Custom Silicone Earplugs
All fit issues must be corrected within the first 30 days from delivery. PremEAR, warrants the Insta-mold ear plugs, made on site, to fit and be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. PremEAR’s sole obligation under this limited liability warranty shall be to repair or replace your product. PremEAR will re-coat, repair or remake this product for the original customer for the warranty period, if found to be required, to resolve the issue.
Any modification to PremEAR’s product will void warranty.
Custom Electronic Ear Products
All fit issues must be corrected in the first thirty (30) days of delivery. PremEAR warrants all electronic products to be free from defects for a period of Twelve (12) months from date of shipping subject to the “Users Obligations” listed below. PremEAR’s sole obligation under this warranty shall be to repair or replace your product.
Returns for refund will be at the sole discretion of the manufacturer and must meet their requirements.
Any modification to a PremEAR product voids all warranties or service plans.
Users’ Obligations For All PremEAR Products
1. The largest problem is managing earwax. Most problems are usually from earwax blocking the sound bore in the electronic or filtered device. It is up to the customer to keep earwax managed. By doing this, most problems will be avoided. Many products are available to help you manage ear wax at any pharmacy or ear doctor.
2. PremEAR is in regular attendance at trade shows and events, and depending on your problem, limited liability warranty fit adjustment are to be made by one of our trained ear mold professionals. All fit issues must be corrected within the first 30 days from delivery.
3. It will be up to the customer to contact PremEAR about a fit issue. Customer will be responsible for any return shipping.
4. Any warranty work must be sent directly to PremEAR, freight prepaid, at the address below and must include a completed repair form describing the problem along with return address information.
5. No warranty work will be provided for damage caused by the user, such as, but not limited to, impacted ear wax in the filter, over driving of the transducer (s) (caused by having the volume turned up when you plug in your PremEAR’s), damage caused by impact shock, extremes of temperature, immersion in any liquid, abuse, or any other customer caused damage.
6. All warranty work shall be provided for the original purchaser only and legible copy of the original invoice, or proof of purchase is required for any and all warranty work.
7. Warranty work is performed by trained professionals either on-site or in our lab. Accordingly, it could take up to six (6) weeks to complete the work and return it to you.
8. If any PremEAR product is returned after the (30) day period, and if PremEAR’s examination shows that the product has a defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period, it may be repaired at no cost to the original customer.
9. In the event that our examination finds the damage not subject to our warranty PremEAR will provide a quote to make any repairs to filters, transducers, cables, etc. Such repair work will only be done upon the customer’s acceptance, authorization and payment.
10. If a customer chooses not repair a product and does not provide information, authorization or funding for a term of thirty (30) days, from repair authorization contact from PremEAR, the product, materials and warranty are subject to a “NO FURTHER INTEREST STATUS” and may be discarded, without further notice to the customer.
11. Any modification to a PremEAR product voids all warranties or service plans.